- We believe and are committed to Yeshua the Messiah (ישוע original name in Hebrew) also known as Jesus, that He is the Messiah of Israel and the Savior of the world who embrace the covenantal responsibility of Jewish life and identity rooted in Torah, applied in the context of the New Covenant. Hebrews 4:14 Having then a great Cohen Gadol (High Priest), who has passed through the heavens, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold tightly to our confession.
- We believe that Yeshua is the Messiah; that He is God’s only begotten Son, born of a virgin; that He lived a sinless life, performed miracles and teachings, died for our atonement, bodily resurrected and ascended into heaven providing perpetual intercession for His people; and His personal, visible return to earth is imminent exactly as prophesied.
Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel.
Hosea 6:2 After two days He will revive us; On the third day He will raise us up, That we may live in His sight.
- We believe that Yeshua the Messiah is the Son of God as believed by the first century believers in Israel; He ascended to the right hand of God the Father.
It is our faith that He will return to earth to establish His kingdom, to rule and reign over the earth from Jerusalem in peace and righteousness, in the fullness of the New Covenant; and that the body of believers will be resurrected in eternal blessings for the righteous and endless suffering for the wicked.
Gal 4:4 But when the fullness of the time came, God sent out his Son, born to a woman, born under the Torah.
1Corintians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, (Ruach Hakodesh in Hebrew) who came from the Father through Yeshua, to comfort us, to dwell with us, to inspire us, to help us and guide us as believers in Messiah.
Luke 12:12 For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say.
John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
- We believe in the commandments, judgments and moral laws embodied in the Torah, which reflects the practical wisdom of a loving God; the teachings and instructions of the covenants are to preserve us, to guide us, to mature through faith and righteousness. We state that the Word of the Living God is the basis of our heritage, our faith and our salvation.
Exodus 34:27 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Write these words, for according to the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with you and with Israel.
Matthew 5:17 Do not think that I came to destroy the Torah or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
- We believe in the laying on of hands, for healing, confirmation of Ministry, impartation and ordination (s’micha in Hebrew). We follow the Biblical practice of Mikveh (Immersion in Hebrew) to turn completely away from our old life, characterized by sin and rebellion against God, and turn completely toward the new life which our Messiah offers.
2Timothy 1:6 Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands.
Colossians 2:12 You were buried along with Him by being immersed; and in union with Him, you were also raised up along with Him by God's faithfulness that worked when he raised Yeshua from the dead.
What We Believe
- Beit Pratzim Leadership
- Hits: 13782